Search This Blog

Saturday 15 March 2014

Some Ideas

I was up bright and early this morning for the start of the Formula 1 season, I know, you either love it or hate it and I love it! So at 5am I was on the sofa with a large cuppa and hooked up a few more rows on my granny stripe blanket while the cars whizzed around. There is only so much granny-striping I can do before I want to be a bit more creative though so when qualifying was finished I had a good mooch through Ravelry and found this pattern and had to have a go!




I purposefully chose pastely colours as I thought it would be a nice little mother's day present, so I thought I had best make one for the mother-in-law too:


It is such a pretty pattern, I am itching to make some more in brighter colours


Also making these was an excuse to look through my button box, I adore buttons and can spend half an hour picking out one button, trying to get it just right, then changing my mind again and again and again.


I'm not sure how I am going to hang them yet, I found these painted pegs that I bought ages ago and I think they look sweet like that, or I might make hangy loop things and thread some beads on too.

Now back to some stripes before an early night and another early start tomorrow, happy weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment