Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Bonfire bag pattern

Thought I would pop by and let you know that my Bonfire Bag pattern is now ready and available for your hooky pleasure here! 

I love this bag; it's a very simple one to make once you get the hang of the weavey post stitches. I've done my best with a photo tutorial for the pattern to try to explain these the best I can, but what makes sense to me won't necessarily make sense to anyone else! So, if you do fancy having a go at making this bag I would love to hear how you got on with it and see a picture of the finished item. Either leave me a comment or find me elsewhere (ravelry, twitter, facebook - @hookingcrazy).

I've got so many things that I want to crochet at the moment my trouble is knowing what to do first. I'm still inching away at the sheep blanket and having a bit of a colour break now and then making diamonds and doilies. 

I do wonder when a house can have too much doily? I think I reached peak doily about a year ago and now each little frilly circle is just adding another layer of twee. Why are they so much fun to make? I would gift them but I can't remember the last time I heard someone say 'I would love a doily, if only I knew where I could get one'. 

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment